Halios Capital is a member of the ICPAC (the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Cyprus), a licenced and regulatory body for professional accountants, and the only body recognised by the Council of Ministers, for the licencing of statutory auditors and audit firms.
The firm specializes in the areas of international taxation, investments planning, including real estate acquisitions, corporate and business advisory, with a strong concentration on immigration and wealth planning solutions within Cyprus and the EU.
The firm is now searching for a dynamic and highly talented and motivated individual to become a member of our office. This is an excellent opportunities to grow in a key role, as the pivot of all departments, clients and internal depts. alike.
This role would be ideally suited to:
- Someone who is innovative and can think outside the box
- Must be a good all-rounder and be willing to multi-task and wear many hats, from Marketing Manager, through to Office Manager, PA, and Account Manager.
- They must be presentable with a natural flair for excellent communication.
- They must be very well organised and be able to take initiative with confidence.
- They must have energy, personality and charisma and be able to represent the company as a true mascot, and enhance the customer experience.
- Assist with implementation of established marketing and business development strategy and planning.
- Assist in organising marketing campaigns abroad, seminars and conferences.
- Assist in preparation of marketing literature, including brochures, biographies.
- Assist in printing and dealing with logistics of sending print to event locations.
- Assist in booking flights, hotel and accommodation and registration for events worldwide.
- Assist in writing content for the website, newsletter, biographies, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Researching potential clients in selected jurisdictions, and updating CRM.
- Assist in calling potential clients and confirm meetings for the directors.
- Respond to incoming requests for immigration, Cyprus company formation and other services, with standard template replies.
- Update standard templates and marketing material.
- Other Ad hoc duties as assigned by Director and Marketing Manager.
The ideal candidate will possess any of the following qualifications/characteristics:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a small to medium size corporate firm.
- Marketing and/or business degree preferred.
- Excellent IT skills i.e. Microsoft, Word, Excel, CRM, PowerPoint, Photoshop or Dreamweaver would also be deemed advantageous.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language is essential. Knowledge of Greek and/or Russian/Chinese languages will also be considered an advantage.
- Experience within corporate services industry, including knowledge of the Cyprus tax system, will be considered an advantage.
- Exceptional organisations skills are essential for this role.
- Self-motivated and accountable for meeting targets and time deadlines.
This seems to be an exhaustive lists of wants, however we will know the person when we meet them, they will definitely need to be extraordinary indeed.
An attractive remuneration package between the ranges of EUR 13,000 – 19,500 (inclusive of 13th salary, plus bonus) per annum will be offered (based on experience). However bonuses will make this package very attractive, based on meeting company targets. Clock watchers do not need apply.
For the right person, this will not be just a job, but a love and passion and career path with excellent potential and future. Please forward CV’s to Jenny Tryfonos by email at email@example.com with a cover letter as to why you think you are the Extraordinaire that we would want to work with. We look forward to meeting you.
Notes on discussion with Demetris and his wants:
Official hours 8-1 2-5
8-5pm or 8.30-5.30pm
Marketing and events
PA, tea and coffee, answering telephones, office manager,
Energetic, thinks outside the box, speaks English and Greek and Russian or Chinese, Arabic is a bonus
Proficient in MS Outlook and Office, PowerPoint and Photoshop would be preferred.
Salary range may vary from 1000 to 1500, with possibility of bonuses based on deliverables.
Polite and well spoken and well presented.